Skip to main content

Turning point in my career

‘Kedike’ crooner, Chidinma Ekile, is one budding Nigerian singer who has continued to grow in leaps and bounds and is not looking back.

A few weeks ago, some mischievous people tried to play some naughty pranks on the ‘Emi Ni Baller’ star by releasing a sex tape they purported belonged to her, maybe with the intention of bringing her down; but their plans actually back fired as the alleged sex tape has practically pushed her up the ladder of her game.

In an interview with Punch Newspaper, Chidinma said that instead of the pranksters getting what they wanted, the set her up for better things.

Hear her: “I woke up one morning and I was greeted on the internet with ‘Chidinma and sex tape’. I was worried primarily because of my mother. I didn’t let her see the video but I had to show her the photos.

“I didn’t want to go out that day. I couldn’t go out. But my mum felt otherwise. She told me to ignore the mischief makers. I almost took some actions but I thought against it.

“I met Sound Sultan on a set. He told me, ‘Babe, you are now a star. I welcome you officially into the industry.’

“I trended for three days. Even people who didn’t know me got to know me. My fan base grew. And then, I was happy because more than 90 per cent of the public didn’t believe I was the one in that video.

“There were people who didn’t need to see the video to believe I couldn’t have done such thing. I am just grateful to everyone who didn’t believe the story.

“My Twitter account was hacked and the people created another account. They kept releasing nasty pictures and they were even responding to the tweets as if I was the one doing it. I was just watching and laughing. It put me in the spotlight. I used it for good.”

Go girl, God has a way of turning misfortune into success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Selling Frameless One-piece Jelly Color Transparent Sun Glasses

  Step out in style with our Cross-border Hot Selling Frameless One-piece Jelly Color Transparent Sun Glasses! Perfect for any occasion, these sunglasses are sure to turn heads. Get yours now at Josidel Online Stores with free shipping! Shop here: https://josidelonlinestores.com/product/cross-border-hot-selling-frameless-one-piece-jelly-color-transparent-sun-glasses/

Katie Waldman and Stephen Miller Wed at Trump Hotel

By Unknown Author Fashion https://ift.tt/2PfoaqX
  Looking for stylish and affordable sunglasses to elevate your look? Look no further than Josidel Online Stores! Our Men and Women Fashion Sports Retro Sunglasses are the perfect addition to any outfit. Whether you're lounging on the beach, taking a stroll in the park, or driving around town, our sunglasses provide both style and protection from the sun. Our sunglasses are crafted from high-quality materials and designed to last. The retro-inspired frame is perfect for those who love a vintage look, while the sports design ensures a comfortable and secure fit for any outdoor activity. The lenses are made from high-quality materials that provide superior UV protection, making them perfect for those sunny days when you want to look your best. At Josidel Online Stores, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and products. We offer fast and reliable shipping, so you can start enjoying your new sunglasses as soon as possible. Our prices are competitive, and we always ...