Skip to main content

What about the negativity of the people?

 
I know that if I am affected by the negativity of other people then I am going to be plunged into the cycle of actions, reactions and responses over which I have no control.  But if I see them, hear them, respect them as human beings and individuals and I understand their point of view, I will not let myself be moved from my position of inner stability.
 
If I can make sure that I remain my own master, their negativity will flow over me and above me and not influence me.  I can ask myself what it is that I want and then move in the direction to reach that goal.  I can develop the art of detachment, being friends and yet not allowing them to touch me.
 
I can draw on another analogy here: think of the image of a lotus flower.  It is found in dirty, stagnant water yet the lotus has a waxy substance on its petals and nothing can touch the surface, the dirt just rolls off. I can create that layer of protection so my inner purity and stability remain unaffected by outside influences.  Only in this way can I be true to myself. Otherwise I become a puppet of circumstances and situations that others have created and I am no longer a master of my own feelings and destiny.
 
I learn to have this protection through the experience of detachment and the awareness of God and this will bring a canopy of blessings influencing myself and others around me.
www.josiahdele.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Selling Frameless One-piece Jelly Color Transparent Sun Glasses

  Step out in style with our Cross-border Hot Selling Frameless One-piece Jelly Color Transparent Sun Glasses! Perfect for any occasion, these sunglasses are sure to turn heads. Get yours now at Josidel Online Stores with free shipping! Shop here: https://josidelonlinestores.com/product/cross-border-hot-selling-frameless-one-piece-jelly-color-transparent-sun-glasses/

Katie Waldman and Stephen Miller Wed at Trump Hotel

By Unknown Author Fashion https://ift.tt/2PfoaqX
  Looking for stylish and affordable sunglasses to elevate your look? Look no further than Josidel Online Stores! Our Men and Women Fashion Sports Retro Sunglasses are the perfect addition to any outfit. Whether you're lounging on the beach, taking a stroll in the park, or driving around town, our sunglasses provide both style and protection from the sun. Our sunglasses are crafted from high-quality materials and designed to last. The retro-inspired frame is perfect for those who love a vintage look, while the sports design ensures a comfortable and secure fit for any outdoor activity. The lenses are made from high-quality materials that provide superior UV protection, making them perfect for those sunny days when you want to look your best. At Josidel Online Stores, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and products. We offer fast and reliable shipping, so you can start enjoying your new sunglasses as soon as possible. Our prices are competitive, and we always ...